How To File Appeal

Last Updated: 21-Dec-2013

Any consumer, who is aggrieved by non-redressal of his grievances by forum constituted under section 42 (5) of the Act, may himself or through his representative, make a representation in writing in Form -IIIView Document( 60 Kb), duly signed by the complainant or his authorised representative to the Electricity Ombudsman.